Sunday, November 30, 2008

Snow, snow go away...



Where's the beach? Anyone...? Multi-purpose sand toys, gotta love it.








I may complain about the cold and snow, but today I was able to enjoy one of the most precious childhood moments - SNOW! To see Addi seeing and playing in the snow for the first time and showing her how to build a snowman, it was truly special. So special that I couldn't even feel the cold, wind, or snow. It must have been special for Addi too b/c she couldn't even feel the long bugger slime running down her face!

3 comments:

Megan said...

Too cute. I am glad your pessimistic butt found some good in all the white stuff. I am also glad Addi enjoyed her first snowy adventure. It sure is funny to see her in KR's old coat. It kills me every time b/c I have Oh so many pics in that coat.

Tammy Joy said...

what you mean is that Michigan football sucks...right? ;)

pjgb said...

Can't believe how well Addi can
print in that snow.... I think I might have to agree with Tammy.
It is surely a GO GREEN year.