Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Many reasons to give thanks...






Thanksgiving 2008 was quite a long day for The Pitzer's.

It started at 9:30am with a pancake breakfast at my parents' church (before the service), a yummy! dinner was eaten at 1ish, then at 5pm some of my aunts, uncles and cousins came over for dessert. And finally, around 6:30pm (with Colin in his pj's) we headed home. Where Sarah came over and we shared our traditional Thanksgiving glass of wine (or two) together.
What a fun-filled, tiring day.

** I do have to say that it wasn't the same without Beth, Kristi, John or Kristian there.
And I also have to say that it wasn't as exciting as last year's Mojito's with Bill and Grace and Addi climbing on top of the dinner table (while no one was looking) eating dinner. **

1 comment:

Megan said...

I love this pic of the 3 of you. I sure wish Addi was in it.