Sunday, July 20, 2008

3 down, 1 to go...

We'll you already know we sold the Jeep - that was answered prayer #1.

Answered prayers 2 and 3 go together. We've found a solution to our MI housing issue.
It was kind of a blessing out of a sudden, bad-news situation. Our tenants gave me their 30 day notice on Friday. Immediately I was a crying, stressed out, emotionally spent mess. BUT, once I calmed down, let it sink in and Matt and I had a chance to talk about it; it seemed as though this was the best thing that could have happened.

Because of this recent turn of events we now have the opportunity to be even closer to our "West Side" friends and family, we get to go back to our old church, we can save $400/mo. and it gives us the chance to do some updating in our kitchen and bath (which will help ensure a quicker sale).

I know - you're thinking how the heck are four people going to live in that "cozy" house?! Well, thanks to a wonderful thing called a storage unit, we can. ...Quick side track, this year I have been trying to "live simply" (I even have the wall art as a daily reminder of if). It's something that I have been very conscious of and have taken many opportunities to remind myself just how blessed we are as a family and just how much (as a country) we truly have. I know my God is funny, but sometimes I do not find humor in his irony. I guess this is his way of helping me to "live simply".

We will move into our old house (6145 Idaho - Belmont, MI) the weekend of August 23rd.
Our house will remain on the market, and once it sells we then can decide where to go next.

In the meantime, we have a house to rent out in FL still AND lots of packing to do.

3 comments:

Nethercots said...

It keeps getting better all the time. We canNOT wait to have you close again, and look forward to some catching up on playdates! Yay!

Megan said...

I agree Annie, it is getting better by the day! I am very excited too, and cannot wait to get my hands on those kids! Even if only in Belmont for a short time, I can soak up some Pitzers while I can get 'em!

Tammy Joy said...

woohoo!