Thursday, February 28, 2008

Our So Called Life...






For those of you wondering how life is in the Pitzer household, I'd have to say pretty darn good!

This week has been a turning point - our break thru week. Things have ran quite smoothly (with minimal tears, tantrums and drama). I even made it to Target (by myself)! We are all adjusting to and finding our new rhythm. :)
Matt and I are still taking our turn with the night feedings (1am and 4:30am), and getting an OK amount of sleep in the meantime.

For those of you who are wondering - the breastfeeding is going great. It's a lot easier the second time around! Colin is now growing his third chin!!! :)

That's all for now, hope you are all doing well. Take Care!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have really enjoyed reading your blogg and seeing all of the pictures. Your family is so beautiful! Dave and I had great fun meeting your children and especially getting to hold Colin.
We are back home and trying to help Brad and Janet with plans for their wedding in GR. Do you know of a good place for a rehearsal dinner not too far from Meijers Gardens? Know anything about Cherie"s restaurant? I read good reviews.
Have a great week.
Jan