Thursday, January 17, 2008

No News...

Many of you are wondering how I am this week. Well...I am good (unfortunately). I wish I could say that I feel this baby is on it's way, but I can't.
I had my weekly visit to the Dr. this morning. I left with no weight gain (yippee!), the baby measuring 40 weeks and a "your cervix is still closed and thick, so we'll see ya next week." I was really hoping for more interesting news.
So, it's back to the home remedies and wives tales for me (spicy food, baths, wine/beer, _ _ x, raspberry tea, bouncing on the birthing ball, pressure points, etc.).
I'll try to write one final post on my way out the door to the hospital to let you know when the baby's on it's way - no guarantees. Until then... Take Care!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey i didnt know if you got my message that i posted down below about the guesses, but johnboy actually thinks its going to be a girl, and born on 1/26/08 and weigh 6lbs 12oz... love you!