Thursday, January 31, 2008

latest update

Ok, so I called OB this morning. They are going to call me back at noon to fill me in on what their day looks like. (Which really means nothing. They could have 3 patients discharged at noon and 6 women come in in labor after that - which means I get the boot again.)
I have no idea when they'll get me in for induction!!
Two things I do know, my Dr. won't induce me during the day and wants me there thru the night shift first (to help ripen my cervix) AND chances are good that I won't be able to get a bed tonight at midnight either.

I do not consider myself "emotionally sensitive" or mentally much different during pregnancy, but today I may loose it. (So, pray that I don't...)

Once again, I'll keep you posted and let you all know when the little one arrives! :)

2 comments:

Tammy Joy said...

bummer...i guess a year from now it won't matter, but right now i'm impatient...!

Megan said...

Who are all these people that think this baby is that big?!