Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The end is near...

Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I talked my Dr. into scheduling my induction. I couldn't be happier! (Well, maybe if I went into labor on my own.)
Anyways, if I do not go into labor on my own by tomorrow Matt and I will be admitted and induced at midnight. They will place a drug directly on my cervix for 8 hours to help it dilate further and hope I go into labor on my own. If that doesn't help me to progress, they will begin the Pitocin IV at 8am. (This is the exact same process we went thru w/ Addi.)
Which means that with any luck - we should have a baby by dinner time on Thursday!

Please pray for a good induction, a safe delivery and a healthy baby!
We'll let you know as soon as the little one arrives!

1 comment:

MikeKooreman said...

Can I still do the baby Pitzer Poll?