Saturday, November 24, 2007

19 months and 31 weeks





Time is flying in the Pitzer house these days. Between the nesting and the holiday's I never get any rest!!!!! My goal is to have all holiday prep done by the 1st (... of december...). This way I can spend all December nesting and freaking out over nothing, cleaning my house from top to bottom (even getting around to the blinds and base boards) and washing the baby's clothes for a second time. Ah, the mind of a pregnant woman...

Addi is doing great. Again, not much has changed. She is still in her crib, in size 5 diapers, almost size 6 shoes, 24mo.-2T for clothing, her hair is getting quite long, 1, 2hr. nap a day, bedtime is still 7:30pm.
One exciting thing in her life is that she got to go see The wiggles in concert last week!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Her Grandpa took her (as I was in MI) and she "loved it!" What a great Bubba.

Baby Pitzer is doing well too. I had a Dr.'s appt. this week. Nothing exciting. I go every two weeks now...yippee! (It's not as much fun the second time around.) I did turn in my pre-admittance paperwork to the hospital. That was a nice reality check.
I still think it's a boy, however; I did have a dream that it was a girl last night...
The baby's nursery is pretty much put together (as of this afternoon). We have no real theme, rather a color scheme of turquoise, light blue, lime green, and brown. (Once the Christmas tree is out of there I'll post pics of the nursery.)

1 comment:

Megan said...

Pinche Christmas Tree, I want nursery pics! :)